William Hill are offering punters the opportunity to win up to £1m with their Golden Race Promotion.
For your chance to win - CLICK HERE
There’s a daily Cheltenham £1 million jackpot up for grabs if you predict the first six in order in the Golden Race, as well as a guaranteed £50K to be split between those who crack the top two.
Here's how to play
1. Stake £10 win or £5 each way on any qualifying race
2. Click the pop up or on site link to go to the Golden Race page to submit your entry
3. Select the First x finishers in the correct order in the day’s Golden Race.
4. If your selections match the correct race result you will win the Golden Race jackpot.
5. If there is no Golden Race jackpot winner, a consolation prize will be shared amongst entries achieving a specified number of correct places, also advertised on that day’s Golden Race game.
6. Winners will be contacted within 72 hours of the race finishing.
1. Promotion is available across online and retail with separate terms and conditions.
2. If you place a bet online, online terms and conditions apply.
3. If you place a bet in Retail, Retail terms and conditions apply.
4. You must stake £10 win or £5 each way on the race winner market of a qualifying race (a “Qualifying Bet” as defined in clause 8 of the Terms & Conditions) to receive a free entry into the Golden Race.
5. Only the first qualifying bet placed on the race online will count and entries are limited to one per account holder for each Golden Race.
6.The Golden Race page will show the qualifying race and number of selections required to win that day.
7. Once a qualifying bet is placed, click on the pop up or link to the Golden Race page to submit your entry for the game. Entries can be made up to 10 minutes before the start of the first race.
8. In order to win a share of the jackpot prize, you must predict the defined number of finishers in the correct order in the day’s Golden Race.
9. If there is no Golden Race jackpot winner, a consolation prize will be shared amongst entries achieving a specified number of correct places, also advertised on that day’s Golden Race game.
10. In the event of the off time being officially changed by the course the new time will determine the closure of the Golden Race game.
11. If the “Golden Race” does not take place due to abandonment then all entries on the game will be made void and will not count should the race be run at a subsequent later date.
12. All Qualifying bets placed will be settled as normal in the event of the “Golden Race” not being run on any given day.
13. By making a prediction, you agree to be contacted by William Hill Online in the event of winning the Golden Race promotion.
14. Jackpot winners will be notified by email or telephone registered on their account within 72 hours of the race finishing. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that his or her contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize.
15. If any player is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that player (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Competition).
16. The Jackpot prize runs across retail and online.
17. The Jackpot prize and number of places needed to win, will be announced on each Golden Race entry.
18. Make your selections in the correct finishing order for a chance to win the jackpot.
19. If multiple winners have the correct number of selections in the correct finishing order, they will share the jackpot prize.
20. Online Jackpot prize winners will be contacted by our Promotions team within 72 hours of the race finishing. If a winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Competition Terms, the following will be applied:
a. If there is one winner of the Golden Race jackpot and they reject the prize, no jackpot will be paid;
b. If there is more than one winner of the Golden Race jackpot, the prize will be shared accordingly as per terms 12. If any of the joint winners rejects their share of the prize, that proportion of the prize fund will not be paid;
21. Qualifying verified jackpot prize winners will be paid as cash adjustment onto your Sportsbook account.
22. Retail Jackpot prize winners will be paid through the standard shop process.
23. The consolation prize and number of places needed to win, will also be announced on each Golden Race entry.
24. The consolation prize is guaranteed, including in the event of the jackpot prize being paid out.
25. The consolation prize will be shared amongst entrants who predict the correct consolation order.
26. If no entrant correctly predicts the consolation order, we will reduce the correct order required to win by one place.
a. For example, if the consolation prize is announced as the first 2 places, all those who correctly predict the first 2 places in the correct order will share the prize;
b. If no entrant correctly predicts the first 2 places, all those who correctly predict the winners will share the consolation prize;
c. If no customer predict the winner, the guaranteed consolation prize will be shared amongst all entries;
27. Consolation prize winners will be paid as cash adjustments into your Sportsbook account within 72 hours of the Golden Race finishing.
28. In the event that your selections include a non-runner at the time of the off, your existing selections will move up replacing the non-runner and the shortest priced unselected horse will be placed in the final position, in the event of a joint price the lowest card number will determine your selection.
29. In the event of multiple non-runners, your existing selections will move up replacing the non-runners and the shortest priced unselected horse will be placed in the highest unfilled finishing position, the second shortest priced unselected horse will be placed in the second highest unfilled finishing position, and so on. in the event of a joint price the lowest card number will determine your selection.
30. The Golden Race result is based on the official result on the day of the race only. Any amended results do not count.
31. In the case of a dead heat for any position, the lowest Golden Race number is deemed to be ahead of the higher Golden Race number.
32. If the race on which the qualifying bet is placed is postponed/abandoned, bets struck will not count towards this Promotion and a Golden Race prize will not be awarded.
33. Entries can be edited in the Golden Race game, up until 10 minutes before the start of the Golden Race.
34. Any selections in your Golden Race that becomes a non-runner, will be replaced by the shortest priced unselected horse in the race, based on the official SP.
35. If two or more horses are joint / co-favourites, then the replacement selection will be the one with the lowest race card number.
36. Qualifying Bet will not be available for Cash In.
37. Bets placed on Tote/Pari-mutuel markets do not count
38. Offer applies to English language site and to the following currencies only GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD, DKK, HKD, JPY, SGD, SEK, USD and CHF