Easyodds site Terms and Conditions
Updated: 14/3/2022 13:20 PM
These are the general terms and conditions of Easyodds.com Limited for use of this Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site and the Services will be subject to these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
The term "betting partners" means bookmakers, betting exchanges, spread betting firms or casino operators that are accessible through the Easyodds.com website (“Site”). "Easyodds" means Easyodds.com Limited, whose address is Platform, New Station Street, Leeds, LS1 4JB, UK. "Group" means Easyodds.com Limited and any subsidiary, holding or associated company. "Services" means the information services provided to registered and unregistered members of the Site.
2. What you are allowed to do
1. You may use the Services for personal use and in accordance with these terms and the prevailing gambling regulations in the country that you reside in. You are responsible for adhering to all relevant gambling regulations that apply to you.
2. You may browse the Site using a compatible web browser. This Site is compatible with Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you.
3. You can take screenshots or print a copy of any page of the Site for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
4. You may create backlinks to pages on our site from sites, blogs or social media accounts that you control so long as the link is relevant and lawful.
3. What you are not allowed to do
- Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of the Site.
- You may not remove or change anything on the Site.
- You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose.
- You may not create links to our content to make it appear to be your own. This includes images.
- You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
- You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- You may not access the site if you are: (a) under 18 years of age: and (b) below the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you.
4. Your personal information
All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, trademarks and logos) contained in this Site is either owned by Easyodds or have been licensed to Easyodds by the rights holder so that Easyodds can use this material on its Site. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms.
6. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Easyodds does not, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to exclude or limit Easyodds' liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by any of these terms.
- Subject to clause 6.1, in no event shall Easyodds be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for any loss of profits, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
- Subject to clauses 6.1 and 6.2, Easyodds' liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to £1.
- You agree that your use of the Services is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Easyodds does not enter into conditions, warranties or other obligations in relation to the Site or the Services (including any implied quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
- You agree that the obtaining of any material through the use of the Services is carried out at your own risk and that Easyodds has no liability to you in respect of such material or the effects of such material.
- You must satisfy yourself that you are fully able to receive the Services. Easyodds Group does not accept liability for any costs, loss or damage howsoever arising from or related to the availability or content of the Services to persons in any territory worldwide.
- Neither the Services nor any part thereof constitutes a solicitation to undertake online gambling or gambling in any form.
- Easyodds.com Limited is a wholly independent company that has no connection whatsoever with easyJet, easyEverything, easyRentacar or any other entity owned by or associated with Stelios Haji-Ioannou.
- Easyodds makes reasonable efforts to ensure that information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. Differences between prices and those actually available from quoted betting partners may exist. You should make independent checks with the betting partners or other sources before relying on or acting on any information on the Site.
- Easyodds may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site.
- The Site includes links to external sites. Easyodds has included links to these sites to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. Easyodds is not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them.
- Easyodds is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site.
- You agree that Easyodds is not responsible for any gaming, betting or other transaction carried on with any of the betting partners with whom you are or become registered.
- Where relevant, Easyodds is not responsible for the use of your personal data by the betting partners to whom we forward your personal information in accordance with the assisted registration services.
- Registration with a betting partner through any assisted registration service forms a contract between you and that betting partner on their terms and conditions and will be subject to any additional notice or disclaimer of the relevant betting partner. Easyodds is neither responsible for nor a party to any contract made between you and a betting partner.
- Easyodds does not guarantee that a betting partner will open an account for you through any assisted registration service. Any or all betting partners may reject your request for an account.
7. Suspension and termination of Services
- Easyodds may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any Sites or pages linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Easyodds may terminate this agreement and your right to use of the Site and/or the Services immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions or any time at Easyodds discretion.
8. Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints (about the Services or someone else's use of the Site) then please email them to email@example.com.
9. General and governing law
- Easyodds may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. Easyodds may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that Easyodds may subcontract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
- There may be additional terms and conditions for the use of Easyodds specific services (for example, with individual competitions and features). You will be notified that additional terms and conditions apply to these services and will be required to indicate that you accept these additional terms and conditions prior to being able to use such services.
- Easyodds will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances that Easyodds cannot reasonably be expected to control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.