TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions of easyodds.com Limited for use of this Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site and the Services will be subject to these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
"betting partners" Means names of bookmakers, betting exchanges or spread betting firms that are accessible through easyodds. "easyodds" Means easyodds.com Limited, whose Registered & Administrative Address is 115 Design Centre East, Chelsea Harbour, London SW10 0XF, a wholly independent company that has no connection whatsoever with any other entity with "easy" in its name including easyJet, easyEverything, easyRentacar or any other entity owned by or associated with Stelios Haji-Ioannou. "easyodds Group" Means easyodds.com Limited and any subsidiary, holding or associated company. "Information Services" Means the information services provided to registered members of the easyodds Site. "Services" Means any information, services, the Membership Registration Services and SESAME service provided by easyodds through or via the Site. "SESAME" Means the registration service provided by easyodds that enables you to apply to open accounts with up to 18 of our betting partners, including bookmakers, betting exchanges and spread betting firms, without you having to enter your details into each betting partner's site. "Site" Means the easyodds web site or mobile site.
2. What you are allowed to do
- You may use the Services for personal use and in accordance with these terms.
- browse the Site using a compatible web browser. This Site is compatible with all versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox. For optimal use please use Google Chrome or higher. Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you;
- print a copy of any page of the Site; for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
3. What you are not allowed to do
- Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of the Site.
- You may not remove or change anything on the Site.
- You may not include or create links to or from the Site.
- You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose.
- You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
- You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- If you are a US resident or betting is illegal in your country, you are not allowed to open bookmaker accounts through easyodds.com.
You may not access the site if you are: (a) under 18 years of age: and (b) below the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you.
4. Your personal information
5. Password: Information Services
- When you register for the Information Services, you will be asked to provide a password which will be required to access parts of the Site which are restricted to registered members.
- You must keep your password confidential at all times, and must not disclose or permit anyone else to use your password. Any breach of any of these terms by anyone to whom you disclose the password will be treated as if the breach had been committed by you, and will not relieve you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Upon expiry or termination of your membership for whatever reason you shall not attempt to access the applicable pages of the Site using the password.
- You agree to notify easyodds promptly of any changes to your registration details.
- All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, trade marks and logos) contained in this Site is either owned by easyodds or has been licensed to easyodds by the rights owner(s) so that easyodds can use this material as part of its Site. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms.
7. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- easyodds does not, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to exclude or limit easyodds' liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by any of these terms.
- Subject to clause 8.1, in no event shall easyodds be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for any loss of profits, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
- Subject to clauses 8.1 and 8.2, easyodds' liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to £500.
- You agree that your use of the Services is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, easyodds does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the Site or the Services (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
- You agree that the obtaining of any material through the use of the Services is carried out at your own risk and that easyodds has no liability to you in respect of such material or the effects of such material.
- easyodds is not offering the Services in the USA and does not make any warranties, express or implied, that the Services comply with any applicable laws outside the UK. You must satisfy yourself that you are fully able to receive the Services. easyodds Group does not accept liability for any costs, loss or damage howsoever arising from or related to the availability or content of the Services to persons in jurisdictions outside the UK.
- Neither the Services nor any part thereof constitute a solicitation to undertake online gambling or gambling in any form.
- easyodds.com Limited is a wholly independent company that has no connection whatsoever with easyJet, easyEverything, easyRentacar or any other entity owned by or associated with Stelios Haji-Ioannou.
- easyodds tries to make sure that all information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prices on the Site are up to date and valid, differences between prices and those actually available from quoted betting partners may exist. You should make independent checks with the betting partners or other sources before relying on or acting on any information on the Site.
- easyodds may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site.
- The Site includes links to external sites. easyodds has included links to these sites to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. easyodds is not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them.
- easyodds is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Site.
- You agree that easyodds is not responsible for any gaming, betting or other transaction carried on with any of the betting partners with whom you are or become registered.
- easyodds is not responsible for the use of your personal data by the betting partners to whom we forward your personal information in accordance with the Assisted Registration Services.
- Registration with a betting partner through the Assisted Registration Service forms a contract between you and that betting partner on their terms and conditions and will be subject to any additional notice or disclaimer of the relevant betting partner. easyodds is neither responsible for nor a party to any contract made between you and a betting partner.
- easyodds does not guarantee that a betting partner will open an account for you through the Assisted Registration Service. Any or all betting partners may reject your request for an account.
8. Suspension and termination of Services
- easyodds may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any Sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
- easyodds may terminate this agreement and your right to use of the Site and/or the Services immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions or any time at easyodds discretion.
9. Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints (about the Services or someone else's use of the Site) then please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. General and governing law
- easyodds may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the Site. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. easyodds may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that easyodds may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
- There may be additional terms and conditions for the use of easyodds specific services (for example, in conjunction with 'TopTipster' or other competitions and features). You will be notified that additional terms and conditions apply to these services and will be required to indicate that you accept these additional terms and conditions prior to being able to use such services.
- easyodds will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances which easyodds cannot reasonably be expected to control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.
12. In-Running Betting
Whilst every effort is made to ensure all the odds displayed on our site are up to date, differences between these odds and those actually available from quoted betting partners may exist. Please ensure the details of your bets are correct before you place them.